Views

Twitter Feed

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My Favorite and Most Memorable Quotations (more to be added later on in life...)

(Click picture to go to http://www.brainyquote.com/)

In my "About Me" section on my blog, I talked about how I love any types of quotations. I say "quotations" because my English (and even SAT Prep) teachers in my Junior and Senior years told me that "quotation" is a noun while "quote" is a verb. Anyways, I thought it would be cool to share with you some of my favorite quotes.

Here is a list of my favorite and most memorable quotations (I'll add more when I come across them):

"All you need is love." -
The Beatles

"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world." - Albert Einstein

"I used to think anyone doing anything weird was weird. Now I know that it is the people that call others weird that are weird." - Paul McCartney

"A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is reality." - John Lennon

"All the world is birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much." - George Harrison

"Ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country." - JFK

"A man may die, nations may rise and fall, but an idea lives on." - JFK

"An individual has not starting living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity." - MLKJ

"Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing." - Mother Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment