Views

Twitter Feed

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Goodbye 124

I was going through my "Notes" on Facebook and found this random one that I didn't understand when I first saw it after a very long time. It was titled "Goodbye 124," and now I realized that it was a result of a Facebook Friend Inventory. The note read: "I didn't know you that well, and I don't think I'm ever going to talk to you again for the rest of my life." (Written on June 2, 2010 @ 9:15 PM) First off, you may ask why I ever wrote this note. It sounds really cruel and apathetic towards people I have met in my life that I don't plan on ever seeing again. The answer is that I don't really know why I found it necessary to write this note. I defriended 124 people from my friends list (people that weren't really that close to me). But I guess I just needed to do it...Life goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment