Views

Twitter Feed

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Adventures of a Snowboard Newbie

I guess I forgot to post about my Spring Break a couple of weeks ago, but my family and I went to Colorado. I went snowboarding for the first time ever, and man, was it an adventure! My siblings and two of my cousins went along with me on this crazy experience. I've posted a series on YouTube titled, "Adventures of a Snowboard Newbie." You should check it out at http://www.youtube.com/mhcmusickid812. Here is the basic description of the four videos I have up in the series:

For Spring Break 2012, my family decided to go to Colorado. These are the adventures of my first time snowboarding. It was an interesting experience... We went to the Eldora Mountain Resort in Nederland, CO about 20 miles from Boulder, CO.

Here are the videos I have so far:


Stay tuned for more in the series!

Have a great day and live life!

-Vivevitaphilia

No comments:

Post a Comment