Views

Twitter Feed

Monday, November 15, 2010

Welcome to Blogger

I'm really new to this "blog" thing. I'm familiar with Facebook and Twitter and YouTube, but I don't consider those to be blogs. I think you don't have to worry about what other people think about you when it comes to blogs. I have a love for writing. Writing is my therapy. It relieves so much stress in my life. I have been writing about life ever since I could write. And isn't that what a blog is for? You can talk about almost anything. Just spew it out on paper (or in this case, a blog). Hopefully this "blog" thing will not be something I try for a while and then quit because I am excited about this new experience! I hope you all enjoy what I have to say! Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I am Michael Cruz and I live in the USA. I am Asian and proud of it! I love God and my family and friends. They help me get through life. I'm a lover of music! Music is life's soundtrack! I like randomness even though it can be overwhelming sometimes. And I don't know what else to say right now except to LIVE LIFE!!!

So I have a question to anyone reading this...What questions do you have? Any suggestions on what you want me to write about? Please post in the comments below and spread the word about my blog! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment