Views

Twitter Feed

Monday, November 15, 2010

Sleep

I love my sleep. The ironic thing is that I don't enough sleep. As a matter of fact, I should be getting sleep now. I have a class at 8 A.M. Not so happy about that. But my sleep cycle is messed up anyways. I learned more about sleep in my Intro to Psychology class. Man, do I love that class. Anyways, I can't figure out why I just can't sleep at a "good" time like 9 or 10 P.M. College has really affected my sleep patterns. Late nights with friends or late nights studying is the problem. In the end, it is my decision when to go to sleep. I just chose what isn't best for me. I am most definitely sleep-deprived. I always try to catch up on sleep during the weekends, but my weekends feel so short when I wake up at noon on Saturday ans Sunday. Time is fleeting. There just isn't enough time in the day to do everything you want to do. But sleep is a priority. A Necessity. I NEED sleep. We all need sleep. Living in such a busy world limits the time we have to sleep. It limits our dreams too. And dreaming is important even if you can't remember your dreams. Sleep is so important and valuable, but some of us choose otherwise. If you want to wake up happier and not have that "five more minutes" feeling, get your sleep! And not just 4 or 5 hours. More like 7 to 9 hours! Especially if you're still a kid or if you're in college! Catch some Zs (or in Garfield's case, some Ss). S for SLEEP!!! Goodnight! Hope that your future is bright!

No comments:

Post a Comment